Believe Achieve – Coaching Responsibilities
Leaders in small medium sized businesses have the competence and confidence to navigate the complexities of the business environment and be successful.
To help leaders gain insight and develop to their full potential .
- The client is a creative and resourceful person.
- They have all the resources they need to make the changes they want and reach the goals that they aspire to.
- The client has always had good intention for their actions and behaviours.
- The client is the expert in their life and work.
My Coaching Responsibility
As your leadership coach I will support you in discovering and clarifying what you want to achieve and how you can do it.
I will help you create solutions and strategies that will enable you to reach your goals.
I will hold you accountable for achieving your goals.
I will provide you a safe environment to discover, practice and bounce strategies and ideas.
If at any point I think that coaching is not appropriate for you, I will request that you speak with your GP who can refer you for the appropriate treatment.
Stage One – Create Awareness
- I will help you identify your underlying fears and your typical and fixed ways of perceiving yourself and the world. You will discover the differences between the facts and your interpretation, and the disparities between your thoughts, feelings and actions.
- Through discovering new thoughts, beliefs, perceptions, you will strengthen your ability to take action and achieve what is important.
- I will help you to acknowledge different but interrelated factors that impact how you think and behave.
Stage 2 – Explore the Possibilities
- I will help you explore the fears and the opportunities that are central to your need to improve.
- I intend challenge and provoke inquiry into your assumptions and perspectives and explore new ideas and possibilities for the future.
Stage 3 – Goal Setting and Action Planning
- I will work with you to come up with specific goals that are attainable, measurable, specific, and have target dates. You will put in place actions that you will practice to develop competence and confidence in.
- I can provide guidance of where to access different resources for learning and development.
Stage 4 – Managing Progress and Accountability
- I will work with you to develop your confidence and competence to make decisions and address key concerns.
- Prior to each coaching session I will prepare, organise and review with you the information I obtained during our previous session.
- Each week I will follow up with you on progress on the actions that you committed to during our previous session(s).
- I will acknowledge and celebrate your successes.
- If you do not undertake your agreed-upon actions I will seek to understand your reasons.
- I will hold you accountable for what you say you are going to do.